Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Still Going

It hasn't been a really productive few weeks in the weight loss department but I am focusing heavily on the exercise. I am at the gym at least 4 times a week and doing a minimum of 60 minutes a day of cardio and then lots of weights. I know my size is changing and I am shrinking even if the scale doesn't necessarily say so right now. I bought a pair of pants two weeks ago and already they are too big.

I still have about 15 more pounds to go but I feel a lot healthier and on the right track. I have not had soda in 6.5 weeks and that alone is a worthy jump in the right direction.

I have been sticking strictly to my Weight Watcher points and expect that any day I will be dropping another pound or two. I think all the increase in the exercise is probably helping me to change shape more than anything right now and that in the next week or so the scale will start reflecting those changes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment