Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 7

This is what I had for lunch yesterday. It is a full plate every meal and I am still not hungry. I am FAMISHED for my Diet Coke. Every time I drive past a McDonalds I just want one so bad. Yesterday was a horrible day as I woke up with a monster head ache. I went to the gym and took a little afternoon nap and then headache was letting up. Went to bed by 11:30, I was in bed much earlier than that but between my headache, my racing brain and Tessa peeing all over the bathroom floor at 11, sleep didn't come until later. Oh well. Better than 1 a.m. right?

Today I woke up with much less of a headache and am down another 1.6 pounds! That is a total of 5 pounds so far. Lots more to go but heading in the right direction.

It is crazy to think that my body has been 100% free of sugar, carbs, starch and oil since Sunday and I am still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment