Sunday, May 10, 2009

Let the Journey Begin

This is approximately a 10 week journey to a healthier body, a cleaner system and much better habits. Along with an injection of hormones daily as prescribed by the doc, here is a record of my eating habits, my exercise along with my weight loss.

Day One: Thursday May 7, Eat a higher fat intake than normal
Day Two: Friday May 8, Eat a higher fat intake than normal
Day Three: Saturday May 9, Eat a higher fat intake than normal

Today, Day 4. Sunday May 10. Happy Mother's Day. Eat no breakfast and drink 1 quart of water by the end of lunch. Had 3 oz of cooked halibut, 10 strawberries, 1 serving of broccoli and 1 serving of cauliflower (both steamed with season salt.) Feeling really full so far.

Dinner. 3.5 oz of chicken breast seasoned with season salt and red pepper flakes cooked in fat free chicken broth. 1 serving of broccoli and 1 serving of cauliflower (steamed and season salt.) 4 melba toast crackers. Stuffed beyond belief. Cannot fit my other serving of fruit or crackers in yet.

Bedtime snack. Finally getting down an apple and 2 crackers. That fulfills my entire day's food requirements. Not hungry AT ALL. In fact, rather stuffed.

Water: 10 cups

Hoping I can manage tomorrow with a whole day away from home. I am such a social eater. Praying I can do it but can't afford not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment